REFUND and DAMAGE POLICY
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, request a return within 7 days of receipt of the artwork using the button below, or email us at Manager@Gallery327.com. Please state reason for return.
- The receipt date is the specific date on which the carrier marks the item delivered, and not when the customer opens the package.
- If your return request is submit within 7 days, and the art is its original condition, unused and in resellable condition, then it will be approved.
- Items must be returned within 3 business days of an approved return request, via a trackable and insured shipping carrier (UPS, FEDEX, or USPS). The tracking information must be provided to email@example.com.
- Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email.
- (Gallery327) will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS POLICY
- The Gallery 327 professionally packages all art and insures each piece for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
- If an item is damaged during the shipping process, then the buyer must cooperate in the claim process in order to be refunded their purchase.
- The carrier will most likely ask for photos and/or ask specific questions about the damaged item. Some carriers might ask to see the packaging materials, so please do not throw them away.
- Buyers will be refunded 100% of the amount paid, processed to store credit for a future purchase, once the claim is approved by the carrier. Depending on buyer cooperation, this generally takes 10-45 days.